Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cell-U-Loss®

Cell-U-Loss® is a unique herbal blend that includes corn silk, dandelion, parsley and asparagus that is designed to support healthy fluid balance and appearance of healthy skin.

Cell-U-Loss® helps support:
• appearance of healthy skin
• natural detoxification processes through the kidneys and healthy activity of the urinary tract
• supports healthy elimination of water
• helps maintain electrolyte balance and a healthy pH levels

Usage
Take 1 tablet three times a day with meals.

If you need more information about herbalife products aside from this, please feel free to ask or contact me @

http://maribeth.fitmy.biz/

3 comments:

  1. im taking this for about a month because my uses also. is this safe for cause I had a kidney stone history?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im taking this for a month now every night only with meals cause I saw my wife is using also. just want to know is this safe for me because I had a kidney stone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. im taking this for about a month because my uses also. is this safe for cause I had a kidney stone history?

    ReplyDelete