Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Weight Loss Diet

Vanilla is not my glass of shake!
Changing our lifestyle is not an easy task especially when it comes to dieting, not until I found Herbalife.
The first Herbalife shake mix I had is dutch chocolate.
I must say, this is a yummy flavor combined in your favorite fruits or be it a shake alone.
My second Herbalife shake mix flavor is vanilla.
I’m not saying this is not good, only that, I perhaps don’t want its taste.
We have different taste buds. My like is not your cup of tea I’ll guess.
Well, even I don’t like the vanilla flavor, I found my own recipe to like it this time.
Here it is!

Mandarin Orange Shake


Since I’m on my way in dieting, I divided the mandarin orange into half portion, half for my breakfast and the other half will be for my lunch. Even the mandarin is seedless, I made sure I check each segments for possible seeds and removing the white pith so the shake will not get a bitter taste. After making sure that everything is okay, I put the segments into the blender, put a half cup of water, the herbalife formula 1 vanilla shake mix in sachet and blend it for minutes. I then added some ice and blend it again.
That’s it!

Interested to lose weight hassle free and as easy as counting 1,2,3.
Ask me how!
I’m here to coach you during and after the program.
We have a three day trial period to test and try our products.
Call or text me @

+639102633299 (smart)
+639277094029 (globe)
Landline Number (02) 4178744

Inbox me @

http://bit.ly/17g9Hfj

or private message me in facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I love this recipe, Beth! Sounds really yummy, I will surely try that one.
    By the way: I love the Herbalife Formula 1 Vanilla shake especially prepared with fresh ORANGE or Multivitamin JUICE and JOGHURT, sometimes I add some strawberries or other fruit plus some ice cubes and mix it. Try it, I'm sure that you will find it delicious, too.

    ReplyDelete