Friday, August 2, 2013

Aloe Concentrate


This product is made from the Aloe leaf. Herbal Aloe Concentrate is a refreshing drink which contains Aloe Vera juice to give water a refreshing citrus twist.

Key Benefits
• Contains 40% Aloe Vera juice derived from the Aloe Vera leaf.
• Added to water, Herbal Aloe Concentrate provides a refreshing taste which may help you to drink more water thus helping you to achieve the required fluid intake of 2 litres per day.
• Contains citrus to provide a refreshing flavour.
• Contains 22 kcal per 15ml serving

Usage
Mix 3-4 capfuls (15-20 ml") with 125ml of water.

Interested? Let’s talk! Inbox me @

http://maribeth.fitmy.biz

Call or text me @

+639102633299 (smart)
+639277094029 (globe)
Landline Number (02) 4178744

1 comment:

  1. I love the Aloe Herbal Beverage. I drink it every day with Minreal Water, mixed with the Herbalife Thermojetics Instant beverage, it soothes my digestive system and whenever I get back home from eating out and feel a little "blown up", I have it pure

    ReplyDelete